Welcome to It’s a Fabulous Life! I’m Amanda and I’m so excited that you have stopped by! I believe that everyone has a fabulous life to live and this site is dedicated to just that – living a fabulous life!
For me, my life would not be nearly as wonderful without my family! On It’s a Fabulous Life you can find parenting advice, The Mom Challenge, date night ideas, and a few funny stories along the way!
Living fabulously is all about the little things! A great meal can transform your day, a favorite dinner can say I was thinking about you and a fun treat can show love! We have tons of recipes whether you are looking for easy dinner ideas, fun holiday treats, or delicious desserts!
I am a DIY-er at heart. Somedays I look at things and think “I can make that!” Make your home a dream home by decorating your space! Create fun and beautiful gifts for people you care about! Not only will you create fabulous projects, but you will feel fabulous when you tell everyone you made it yourself! We have tons of (easy!) tutorials to follow for everything from home improvement projects to crafts kids can make to holiday decorating inspiration!
Don’t forget about you! Be fabulous! Find tips about staying healthy, make-up and beauty tricks and of course fashion for moms! (Our Momma Gets Her Style Back series finds awesome outfits online and then shows you look alikes that can fit every budget!)
Speaking of budgets, you don’t need a six figure paycheck to live a fabulous life! While you are being inspired with our recipes, DIY projects, and family ideas take a look around and learn how to save some money in our How To Save On Everything series! (We seriously will cover everything! From how to ditch cable (and still watch your favorite shows) to how to save on Amazon and everything in between!
Want to know a little more about me?
– I live in Indiana (and have for most of my life!)
– I have the most amazing son, Joshua (10). He loves all things tech and definitely teaches me a few things! He is an awesome kid and you are sure to see him on the blog!
– I blog – a lot. In fact, I run It’s a Fabulous Life, Easy Slow Cooker Meals and our family of Best of Bloggers sites (including Best of Blogger’s Recipes and Best of Blogger’s DIY). When I’m not blogging I am usually cooking, crafting, taking photos, shopping, traveling, gardening or being silly with my family. Most of which will probably end up on one of the blogs! :)
– I am a compulsive list maker, tv series fanatic, Diet Coke loving, outdoorsy kind of lady (I’m pretty sure Josh and I could hang out by the water everyday if we could!) Oh, and I’m a tad bit obsessed with S’more anything!
– I LOVE hearing from my readers! So send me an email (email@example.com) or connect with me on social media! And while you are busy connecting, don’t forget to sign up for our daily newsletter!
Do you own or represent a company that would be interested in working with me and one (or all!) of my sites? I would love to talk to you! We are PR friendly and have worked with companies in the past such as American Girl, Boxtera, PB Crave, Sonos, City Creek Candles, and many, many more.
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will send an up to date media kit and we can discuss things such as ads, sponsored post, conference sponsorships, marketing campaigns, giveaways, speaking engagements, brand ambassadorships and more!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Amanda Faulkner.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.