Easter will be here before you know it. Are you ready? I admit, we have a lot to do still, but these 29 ideas will have you ready in no time! These are the best Easter ideas around!
Easter Recipes and Crafts:
1. Easy Cake Mix Sugar Cookies (just 3 main ingredients)
2. Easter Peeps S’Mores (including gluten free options)
Our favorite Easter Traditions:
My Mom always made the ‘lambie cake’ for Easter every year. She has this cake mold shaped like a lamb and she always decorated it up to look so cute every year. I’m not that ambitious but I love a sweet treat for the kids and we have fun filling and hiding baskets and eggs. I think I get a bigger kick out of finding good hiding spots than they do out of finding them!
Easter was always one of my favorite holidays growing up. My dad would always buy about 10 large chocolate bunnies and hide them around our living room. (Why so many? So he could eat them, too! Haha) After we had our 9am chocolate fix, we’d head to church and then to my grandparent’s house for turkey dinner with all the fixings. Every year it was the same and I loved it. We’re still developing our traditions with my son Sam, but Easter is becoming one of his favorites.
– Stephanie is the mom to Sam and the author of Spaceships and Laser Beams. If you ever need party ideas her site is the place to visit! Specializing in all things boy, it’s full of inspiration! Follow her on Twitter here!
We always had Easter Egg hunts at my grandma and papaw’s house when I was little. Now that I have my own family, we still get together every year with our big ole’ family and let the littles hunt eggs. They always have such a great time. My addiction to those Cadbury Creme Filled Eggs comes into full on and I always have to keep a stash hidden. Shhhhh!!!
– Jenni is the mom of one and the author of Sweet Pennies From Heaven. A hearth and home website, Sweet Pennies From Heaven focuses on recipes, crafts and creating a comfortable home. Follow her on Twitter here!
I love Easter. It’s an important day for us and what it symbolizes. We try to do something really fun each year. Last year for the older kids we put glow sticks in the eggs and let them hunt them after dark. They loved that! It’s a wonderful day filled with faith, friends, family and of course, a trip from the Easter Bunny!
– Amanda is the mom to Joshua and owns It’s a Fabulous Life. If you are looking for a one stop place for all things mom, It’s a Fabulous Life is it! Full of recipes, fashion, DIY projects, recipes and parenting articles it’s the place for all of Mom’s favorites to come together! Follow her on Twitter here!
Be sure to pin!