It’s getting close to my favorite time of year. I love everything there is to love about fall and Halloween. Pumpkins, trick or treating, hoodies, bonfires …. if it happens in fall, I love it! So get ready for tons of fun Halloween and fall posts coming your way!
Today I’m sharing this super easy DIY project. It costs next to nothing to make and only minutes to put together. You can use this Frankenstein Mason Jar to make a fun treat jar to hand out to teachers or neighbors, to set out at your Halloween party for drinks or just for creating a fun lunch time with the kids.
You will need:
Here is how to make it:
- First wash and dry your jars so they are ready for serving.
- Then cut off the long skinny part of the green balloon and cut part of the other end of the balloon as well. You want there to be a hole on each end of the balloon.
- Stretch the balloon over the bottom half of the cup.
- Cut the black balloon like you did the green. On one end you can cut out a bit of angles for Frank’s hair do.
- Stretch the balloon over the top half of the balloon.
- Lift one end of the balloon on the jar and make a very small slit in the green balloon for the mouth. It will stretch and form an ‘O’ shape on it’s own.
- Hot glue two googly eyes onto the balloon.
- Using a Sharpie, draw on stitches.
Don’t forget fun Halloween straws!
Don’t forget to pin!
This post contains affiliate links.