Sometimes you just need something cool, rich, chocolatey and creamy. Especially in the summer time. It doesn’t get much cooler, richer, chocolatey or creamier than this easy cookies and cream fudge! I promise you, once your friends, co-workers, or neighbors try this they will be begging you for the recipe.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat melt the Butter then stir in the Sugar and Milk.
- Increase the heat to medium high and keep stirring.
- Once you get the first simmering bubbles set the timer for 4 minutes, keep stirring.
- Let come to a boil and keep stirring.
- After the timer goes off remove from heat and stir in the White chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- Add the Marshmallow crème and Vanilla and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in 2 cups of the crushed Cookies.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8x8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of crushed cookies over the top and lightly press into the mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired size squares.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
I promise, you won’t want to lose this recipe! Pin it for later!