Yes. You read right. Twix Bites. (Semi) Homemade deliciousness.
Loaded up with caramel….
Topped with chocolate. YUM!!!
- 1 package of Shortbread Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies are perfect!!)
- 1 package of caramels (I used Werther's Chewy Caramels)
- 2 squares of chocolate (We actually only used 1 square of semi-sweet and a big handful of milk chocolate chips!)
- Line up your cookies on a tray.
- Unwrap the caramel and put into a pan. Heat on medium. Stir in milk to desired consistency. We did some that were really thick caramel but they are harder to chew. The second batch I made I thinned out the caramel a little more and it worked really well. But make it how you like!
- Poor your melted caramel onto the cookies. Resist the urge to eat them now. :)
- Let the caramel cool. Melt your chocolate.
- Spoon chocolate on top of caramel. Allow to cool.
That’s it! Super easy and super delicious!
Show us your Fabulous Life by tagging your photos #itsafabulouslife :)