(Don’t forget to pin this recipe!)
I’m super excited to introduce you to Sadie – otherwise known as Slap Dash Mom! You really have to check out her site – she is full of great ideas, yummy recipes, and as an added bonus she’s hilarious! She was kind enough to share this delicious looking cupcake recipe with you all! I don’t know about you, but when I think about February I think of Valentine’s Day. And you can’t possibly think of Valentine’s Day without thinking about chocolate!
This is a perfect recipe for all the chocolate lovers out there!
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Frosting of choice (I used chocolate fudge)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add in milk, coffee, and melted butter.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fill cupcake liners ⅔ full and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before frosting.
Make sure to head over to visit Sadie! If you are looking for some more great chocolate recipes on her site check out some of these:
Thanks so much for sharing!!