HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I can’t believe 2017 is here. Are you ready? I’ve been working hard on getting things ready around here to help make sure that 2017 is the year that resolutions happen! I’m telling you….THIS.IS.THE.YEAR! :)
So if you are looking to get healthy in 2017 – I’ve totally got you covered! First, join our free Facebook group! Why?
- Healthy challenges (small things you can do each day)
- Monthly fitness challenges (January’s challenge is all about lunges)
- Tips, tricks, advice
- Giveaways just for that group
- It’s fun. This is a safe place for people of all starting points – whether you have 100 pounds to lose, you are working on better nutrition, or you have been living a healthy lifestyle for a while now but just want like minded friends. Whatever your reason, welcome!
Second, print out our healthy living challenge! The point of our healthy living challenge is to give you one small thing that you can do to improve your health each day. Sometimes it is a reminder to get some exercise, sometimes it is about learning, sometimes it is an easy habit that you can start doing. The point is that there are so many small things that we can do that really add up! On my journey to get healthy, I have found sometimes I have gotten overwhelmed. There is so much change that I want to do that it can be daunting. Hopefully, this helps you not feel that way. Being healthy is meant to be a journey…and a fun one! This month we are focusing a lot on hydration so you will see several days that talk about water! :)
Here are some posts and free printables that will help you this month! (We will be adding more so be sure to check back or to join our Facebook group for more!)
- The Lunge Challenge
- How to take proper body measurements and a free printable tracker
- Test your current fitness level and a free printable
- Meal planning printable and free printable grocery list
Here we go! You’ve got 2017! Don’t forget to pin!