Want to know my go to treat for any holiday or celebration? Party bark! It’s so easy to make (it takes just minutes to put together!) and is a fun, festive touch. Plus, it’s delicious. And incredibly addicting. So if you are making for a big group make sure you double!
The ingredients are simple. M&M’s, pretzels, white chocolate and sprinkles!
Yeah. It’s really that good.
At this point you have 2 options. Put it out for everyone to enjoy or stick it in a jar so you can hide it. You can tell which route I like to take. :)
If you are looking for some fun ideas to customize:
Use holiday sprinkles (they even have themed sprinkles like butterflies, flowers, heck, they even have Spongebob sprinkles!)
Customize the M&M’s to your holiday or event (We’ve even made these as teacher gifts and made the M&M’s our school colors!) Amazon is a great place to order them! You can order all blue, yellow, green etc. You can order directly from M&M’s but it can get a little expensive!
Use food coloring to color the white chocolate.
If you are giving them as a gift you can put them in a treat bag with a colorful ribbon or even small Mason Jars. I love the jars! Print off a cute label for the tops and you have an instant adorable gift!
- 12 oz of M&M Mini's
- 2 cups pretzels
- 16 oz white chocolate chips (1 1/2 bags)
- Line a 9X13 baking dish with wax paper.
- Spread 3/4 cup of M&M's out in the baking dish.
- Crumble up the pretzels and add to the M&M's. You don't want to crush them too much!
- Melt the chocolate chips. Just microwave for 30 seconds and stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the M&M's and pretzel mixture.
- Top with the remaining M&M's and sprinkles.
- Put the dish in the refrigerator to set.
- After it has set, cut into pieces and it's ready to serve or gift!
We first learned about this fabulous treat from Simply Staci who calls it Rainbow Bark.