Yes. We. Did. Do. That.
Calling all fall fans. We have managed to make the most iconic fall drink into an amazing slime that you (and your kids!) will LOVE! Oh and did I mention that it really smells delicious?
Now, this slime is actually a combination of two different slime recipes. A mix of our classic slime recipe and a fluffy version. But don’t worry, they are both really easy to make!
Now, before we get started, there are a few special things that you will need for this slime.
- Pumpkin Spice fragrance oil
- Coffee fragrance oil
- Classic caramel acrylic paint
- Coffee Latte acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
And containers. You can use a ziploc baggie, but they are hard and don’t work as well. I really recommend these containers. They are a great size, super cheap and keep the slime in great shape for playing with later!
Ingredients to make pumpkin spice latte slime:
- 1 airtight container
- 1 cup white glue
- 1 cup shaving cream
- 1 cup foaming hand wash
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- 5 oz clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Acrylic paint: latte, caramel, and brown
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Pumpkin pie scented fragrance
- Coffee scented fragrance
- Brown glitter
- Small bowl
How to make pumpkin spice latte slime:
- In a bowl, measure out 1 cup white glue.
- Add 1 cup shaving cream. Shaving cream is a little funky to measure so a little extra won’t hurt it! :)
- Mix together and add 1 cup of foaming hand wash.
- Mix well. Your slime should be super foamy.
- Add in 1 tsp of cornstarch and about 1 tsp of body lotion. These will help your slime stretch and be fluffy.
- Next add in ¾ – 1 tsp of baking soda. (Start with ¾ of a tsp and add more during kneading if you need to. Baking soda is what will thicken your slime up.)
- Finally, add in contact saline solution. Start with 1 tbsp. If you need to add a bit more, you can. Saline solution makes the slime less sticky. You will know you have enough when the slime pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Knead the slime.
- Set aside. This will be the whipped topping to your pumpkin spice latte.
- In a small bowl, pour 5 oz of clear glue.
- Add ½ cup of water and stir.
- Sprinkle in ½ tsp baking soda .
- Add a few drops of both pumpkin pie and coffee fragrance oils. Stir.
- Add acrylic paint. I used a mix of latte, caramel and brown.
- Sprinkle in brown glitter.
- Stir well.
- Add 1 tsp of contact solution. Stir and then knead.
- If the slime needs to be thickened, add a bit more baking soda. If the slime needs to be less sticky, add more contact solution.
- Layer your brown coffee slime and top with a fluffy whipped topping slime swirl.
When you swirl your slime together, it reminds me of the cool coffee designs with the swirls.
I have to say, this pumpkin spice latte slime is one of my favorites that we have made. It smells amazing. And the two different textures make it super fun to play with!
Looking for more fun fall or Halloween slimes?
Don’t forget to pin our pumpkin spice latte slime!