If you asked me to tell you my dream summer day it would be laying on the beach with a glass of mango lemonade. (There may or may not be a shot of rum and a paper umbrella in it!) This recipe is sweet, tangy, tropical and completely refreshing.
While I may not have a beach to lay on my perfect summer day can at least have a glass of mango lemonade!
- 3 cups water, divided
- 4 Tbsp of Agave
- 2 mangos, peeled and pureed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine 1 cup of water and agave.
- Heat on high for 1 minute, or until agave has melted, Let cool.
- In a large pitcher combine agave mix, remaining water, lemon juice and mango puree.
- Stir until mixed.
- Serve over ice
Looking for more lemonade recipes?
Don’t forget to pin!
This post may contain affiliate links.