Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. And lemonade is one of my favorite summer drinks. So it’s only natural that we would combine the two for a sweet, tropical refreshing drink!
P.S. If you are looking for a fantastic adult version, add a shot of rum and it will feel like you are on your own tropical island. :)
- 4 C of pureed pineapple
- 1 C agave
- 1 C water
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 C cold water
- 6 C ice cubes
- Core and cut your pineapple. (I swear bythis pineapple corer! I can cut and core a pineapple in 30 seconds with it and it makes sure that nothing goes to waste.)
- Put pineapple in a bowl add the ½ C agave. Stir ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Puree the pineapple with agave until all of the chunks are gone. (The pureed pineapple will last for about 2 days if kept in a refrigerator. You can also fill an ice cube tray with the puree pineapple to add to your next pitcher of Pineapple Lemonade.)
- Pour the other ½ C of agave into a large pitcher. Add the cold water and fresh lemon juice.
- Stir well to blend.
- Pour ⅓rd of the pureed pineapple into the pitcher. Stir well. Add ice to the pitcher.
- Stir the Pineapple Lemonade again before pouring into individual glasses with ice in each.
Seriously, you may never make regular lemonade again! Yummy!
Want more lemonade recipes?
You may also be interested in ….
Don’t forget to pin!
This post contains affiliate links.