I’m super excited to share this DIY project with you! If you are planning a Marvel Avengers birthday party or looking for fun snack ideas, these Hulk pudding cups are sure to be a hit!
- Vanilla pudding
- Package of Oreos, crushed
- Green food coloring
- Clear plastic cups
- Black vinyl and Silhouette Machine
- If you are drawing by hand: a black permanent marker and an X-acto knife
- Start by downloading the Hulk Face silhouette (above) and upload it into your Silhouette Studio software.
- Trace your image (I traced only the face and not the words below it.) Resize your image to fit the cups you have chosen.
- If you are using the cups above, resize your image to 2.500 in x 2.340 in or smaller.
- Weed out your image and apply your transfer tape. Apply pressure until the image is transferred onto your transfer tape.
- Aline the image on your cup and firmly press down until the vinyl adheres to the plastic cup.
TIP: Do not place your image against the plastic until you are sure it is straight, otherwise the image will be difficult to fix.
- Make your pudding according to the directions on the package. Set aside and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Once pudding has set, add 8-9 drops of green food coloring to the pudding mixture. Stir well. If your color is too green, you can add a few drops of yellow food coloring in to brighten it up a bit.
- Fill a baggie with about 6 Oreos and zip it shut.
- Using a rolling pin or glass, crush the Oreos into smaller pieces. This will serve as The Hulk’s hair so you want them coarsly crushed.
- Fill your cups with the green pudding all the way to the top.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top of the cups.
- Get ready for the kids to be excited! Serve and enjoy!
If you do not have a Silhouette machine and plan on doing these by hand, print the Hulk image on a thick cardstock. It should be the appropriate size for your cup. Using your X-ACTO knife, trim the features to create stencils. Then, trace around your stencils onto the vinyl. Cut out with your X-ACTO knife and adhere to the cups. Follow steps 6-12 as stated above.
Don’t forget to check out our Hulk Cupcakes! These are so cool and even beginners can make them!
Our friends at Spaceships and Laser Beams have more great Hulk party ideas!
Don’t forget to pin!
This post contains affiliate links.