We have more Disney inspired slimes and MORE Toy Story slimes! Don’t tell me that you missed our Toy Story Woody slime?! If you did, don’t worry you can check it out here.
Isn’t it the cutest? Well, yes, but our newest Toy Story inspired slime is pretty cute! I love the Little Green Men (“oooohhh the claw”) from the movies. And I couldn’t imagine having a Toy Story set of slimes without including them!
Before I share the tutorial on how to make alien slime, I HAVE to share with you more trailers from Disney’s Toy Story 4!
Toy Story is full of iconic characters who lovingly make reappearances throughout the movies. Toy Story 4 brings in a few new characters too! Woody’s journey in “Toy Story 4” includes a visit to a carnival where he meets Ducky and Bunny, two carnival prizes who are eager to be won. But when their plans are rudely interrupted by Woody and his friends, they find themselves on an unexpected adventure with a group of toys who have no idea what it feels like to be tacked to a prize wall.
Toy Story 4 is set to release June 21 2019!
If you are getting yourself ready like I am by watching all of the old Toy Story movies or if your kiddo is having a Toy Story party then this new Little Green Men slime is perfect for you!
A few things before you start:
- These are hands down the best containers for slime! Inexpensive and abundant. Plus a great size!
- We use Elmer’s Glue with all of our recipes. Different glues may take different amounts of ingredients.
Toy Story Alien Slime supplies:
- 5 oz clear glue
- 1/2 cup water
- Green coloring - I used soap colorant but you can use food coloring, paint, or pigment too!
- Green extra fine glitter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- 3 googly eyes
- slime container
- blue construction paper
How to make Toy Story Alien Slime:
- In a container, pour 5 oz clear glue.
- Add 1/2 cup water and stir until the glue is completely broken down with the water.
- Add in your coloring. I used soap colorant in kiwi. I love using soap colorants! They are skin safe, don’t color your hands and available in a lot of different colors!
- Pour in some green glitter. I wanted a subtle glitter look so I used an extra fine green glitter. Mix well.
- Mix in 1/2 tsp of baking soda. Baking soda is going to determine the thickness of your slime.
- Add in a little less than 1 tbsp of contact solution (we use the saline solution just from Walmart!) and mix. It will begin to thicken instantly. Just keep stirring! I let mine sit for a minute to let the activator really get working.
- When it pulls away from the bowl, pull it out and knead. It may be sticky still. Knead it for a few minutes and if necessary add a little bit more contact solution. Be careful not to over activate it!
- Put in your slime container and add 3 googly eyes to the top.
- Cut a strip of blue construction paper to add to the slime container. I just taped mine in place.
There you go! Isn’t it adorable? Don’t forget to pin and to check out the new Toy Story 4 movie in theaters this June!
Want more Disney slimes? Check these out:
This post contains affiliate links.