Summer time is HERE! We have been counting down the days until summer vacation for a while around here and now that it is…..we plan on fully enjoying it! Trips to the pool, farmer’s markets, summer vacations, and lazy days are all in our summer forecast. We want to enjoy these few months and make sure that each day feels like summer.
Right down to the food we are eating.
Luckily, there are so many recipes that taste like summer. Here are over 40 of our favorite summertime recipes.
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce Meatballs
- Pecan Bacon and Ranch Cheeseball
- Mini Caprese Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Crackers
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce Little Smokies
Lunch or Dinner:
- Grilled Onion Bombs
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 17 Incredible and Fun Hot Dog Recipes You Have to Try
- Crispy Onion Ring Topped Garden Salad
- Slow Cooker Nacho Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cheese and Bacon Tater Tot Casserole
- Sweet Spinach, Fruit and Chicken Salad
- Crockpot BBQ Ribs
- Tons of Summer BBQ Ideas
- 10 New Recipes for the Grill
- 10 Labor Day Barbecue Recipes
- The Perfect Summer Sandwich
- Asian Grilled Burger
- 3 Easy Summer Recipes (sweet chili brie, grilled mushrooms and banana icecream)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
- Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cake Mix Sugar Cookies (cheat recipe)
- Coffee & Cream Freezer Pops
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Easy Cookies n’ Cream Fudge
- Slow Cooker Lava Cake
- Mile High Strawberry Pie
- Homemade Fudgesicles
- Luscious Lemon Bars
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispies Treats
- Grilled Pineapple S’Mores
- 7 Frozen Treats for Summer
- 11 Fun Watermelon Recipes
- 11 Strawberry Summer Desserts
- 20 Summer Frozen Treats
- Strawberry Sundae for Adults
Looking for more fun summer recipes?
Here are some of my favorite summer cookbooks!
- The Summer Table
- Endless Summer
- Summer Food: New Summer Classics
- Home Made Summer
- Summer in the Country
What we love about summer cooking:
“We LOVE summertime at our house. We do a lot of outdoor entertaining in our backyard which means grilling, cool treats and lots of laughter with friends. Both Mike and I love to experiment with new recipes and flavor combinations, especially during the warm summer months.”
Stephanie is the mom to Sam and the author of Spaceships and Laser Beams. If you ever need party ideas her site is the place to visit! Specializing in all things boy, it’s full of inspiration! Follow her on Twitter here!
“We have a pretty big extended family and we have a ton of get togethers in the summertime. Lots of birthdays, and then of course there’s Father’s Day and the 4th of July. Always entertaining, playing games, swimming and eating good food! Summertime food for me means quick and easy (usually involving the grill!)”
Jenni is the mom of one and the author of Sweet Pennies From Heaven. A hearth and home website, Sweet Pennies From Heaven focuses on recipes, crafts and creating a comfortable home. Follow her on Twitter here!
“Summer for me is all about easy and fresh food. And also, if we can keep the oven turned off that’s an added bonus! So our slow cooker goes into overdrive. A typical summer meal might be some BBQ, corn on the cob (I do live in Indiana after all), fruit salad and some ice cream!”
Amanda is the mom to Joshua and owns It’s a Fabulous Life. If you are looking for a one stop place for all things mom, It’s a Fabulous Life is it! Full of recipes, fashion, DIY projects, recipes and parenting articles it’s the place for all of Mom’s favorites to come together! Follow her on Twitter here!
What about you?
What does summer taste like for you? Let us know and be sure to use #MomsCheckIn on social media with your answers!
This post may contain affiliate links.